2012年2月9日木曜日

Lets Get Sketchy! Layout:)

Hell I will show you a layout for Lets Get Sketchy!
This is a new challenge blog.


<laugh>

新しいスケッチサイトを見つけたので早速作りました。
Lets Get Sketchy!というサイトです。
毎月二回スケッチが出て投稿するようです^^
アレンジしやすそうなスケッチで楽しそうです!
FPの冬のシリーズを中心に作りました。ブラケット型はscrapcakeです。
LYBのクリアカッツも使いました。
写真は横浜赤レンガ倉庫での写真。12月頭だったのですが、風が強くて寒かった!
息子のほっぺが赤くなってるー。

I used FancyPants's winter line.
Thank you for a great sketch!

PP:Fancy Pants.The Scrap Cake,My Minds Eye
ClearCuts:Little Yeloow Bysicle,Fancy Pants
ChipBoard:Prima

6 件のコメント:

Lets Get Sketchy さんのコメント...

before layout thanks so much for applying, I will be in touch!

Lilygirl さんのコメント...

Beautiful page!!

glorygirl さんのコメント...

Looooove this wintery layout! So very pretty!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez さんのコメント...

Lovely page, mini! I'm so glad to be working with you on the team at Let's Get Sketchy!

Congrats! I'm a now a new follower of your blog.

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Unknown さんのコメント...

Congrats! Can't wait to start working with you and the rest of the team!! :)

Kyoko(mini) さんのコメント...

>All,
Thank you for your comments!
I'm so happy to be proud of a part of DT menber.
I'll do my best:)