Welcome to the ScrapFIT & Sketchy Thursday Blog Hop! We have joined up with Sketch Thursday this week to offer you a tough workout!
(かなり簡易的な日本語訳は下にあります)
You will need to use this amazing sketch from Sketchy Thursday
and combined it with our Workout #52 - F is for Friendship -Friends are the family members we pick out by hand. Lets dedicated this weeks layout to a special friend(s).
This is my layout:)
<FRIEND>
I used sassafras that is so colorful.
This is my dauguter and son.
Since this is a special joint workout there are a few prizes up for grabs!
You can win this Haunting Halloween kit from our ScrapFIT sponsor Paper Issues
by linking your layout to the Mr Linky on the ScrapFIT blog
Be sure to visit all of the FITgirls blog and comment on their Workout because one lucky random winner that leaves on comment on every FITgirls blog will be get this prize kit!
You can get to each girls blog by clicking on their photo atScrapFIT.
Once you do that be sure to head on over to
for a chance at winning a prize from their sponsor and another chance at a prize from commenting on the Design Team blogs!
This workout will end on Wednesday 9/21 an the winners will be announced on Thursday 9/22. We hope you will play along and remember you still have until the end of the month to play along with Workout #51.
今回のScrapFitはかなりスペシャルです!
おなじみのスケッチサイトSketchy Thurthdayとのコラボ企画になります^^
スケッチの提供はSketchy Thurthday、ScrapFitからのお題は「F is for friends」。
この2つを合わせたレイアウトを作るチャレンジになります!
なかなか個性的なスケッチ。見た瞬間からもう忘れる事ができないような(笑)
どんなLOにしようかずーーーーーっと考えていました。
懐かしいカラフルなsassaを使用し、元気なLOが出来上がりました!
私は子供たちの写真を使いました。
兄弟でありながらも友人のように仲良く(時にはけんかしたり)過ごしてもらいたいなあと思っています
懐かしいanthemラインの放射線PPを切り出し、フィルムや他エンベリと合うように黒の太めのペンで縁取りました。
ラブオンや格子のトランスパレンシーを重ねて元気な感じにしました。
水辺に座って太陽の光を浴びているようなイメージで^^
懐かしいanthemラインの放射線PPを切り出し、フィルムや他エンベリと合うように黒の太めのペンで縁取りました。
ラブオンや格子のトランスパレンシーを重ねて元気な感じにしました。
水辺に座って太陽の光を浴びているようなイメージで^^
投稿方法はいつもと同じです。
ただ今回は、スケモクの締め切りが21日(現地時間)で、FITの締め切りが月末になります。
スケモクの締切までは両方のサイトに投稿ができ、RAKの当たる確率も高くなります^^
(FITのRAKは写真のハロウィンの物です)
スケモクの締め切りが終了しても、Fitではまだ投稿を受け付けていますので、
1週間じゃ無理!という方も時間あります(笑)
是非作ってみてください!
またScrapFitでは、BlogHopも同時進行で行われています。
FITgirlsのブログを巡って全員にコメントいただくと、ランダムで1名の方にRAKが当たります。
(2番目のRAKの写真がそれです^^)
豪華じゃないかもしれないけど、でも是非参加してみてほしいです!
(こちらは21日に終了します)
(こちらは21日に終了します)
今スケモク見てきたら☆ともみっち☆ちゃんのレイアウトにうちの娘がいる^^
そういえば、昨年に交換してたね~(その時の私のLOはこちら)
嬉しいサプライズに感激した~!こんなに可愛くしてくれてともちゃんありがとう☆
長い記事になりましたが・・・
皆様のご参加お待ちしております!
PP:Sassafras,Echo Park
Chipboad:Basic Grey,Echo Park
Brads:K&co
Sticker:Sassafras
Rubon:Kaiser craft
Transparency:Fancy Pants
Title:Echo Park
PP:Sassafras,Echo Park
Chipboad:Basic Grey,Echo Park
Brads:K&co
Sticker:Sassafras
Rubon:Kaiser craft
Transparency:Fancy Pants
Title:Echo Park


16 件のコメント:
インパクト大大大大大すぎーーーー
スケッチ紙に書きとめておかなくてもよさそうだm
sassaの放射線はラブオン?
模様あったかな?とsassaのHPに見にいっちゃったw
写真に貼ったタイトルの付け方もいいなぁぁ
お揃いのうでフィット(ちち命名)も可愛いぃ❤
まずは、放射線のPP 手持ちで探してこよーっと
Love your bright colors here, and the use of the intermixed word quotes was a great idea!
AMAZING use of bright colors!
This is so cute--i love all of the bright, cheerful colors!!!!
love the graphic effect of your LO!
omgosh xxx love it xx its sooo detailed x
Great layout the colors are amazing!
Wow... カラフルでHAPPYなレイアウト,写真も可愛い~!!
Wonderful xx
love this LO! the colors ar amazing!
Amazing layout! I love the colors and the tag embellishment you have added the page. GORGEOUS!
I love the bright colors and the words on you rays. Great job!
This layout is so gorgeous and fun! My favorite part is the rays, they look like something from a cartoon. How did you achieve that look? Another awesome LO.
I love how you changed the sketch up and made it your own! You do amazing work!
What a stunning LO. I adore the bright colors and your unique take on the sketch. I have found so much inspiration here ~ thanks! ~ Blessings
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
>Hi all,
Thank you for your comments!
It was so happy work for me.
I read your comment.
So I appriciate it.
Thanks,
Kyoko
ぴかんちゃん
うわー!まさかのコメント前後><
ごめん!
そうそう忘れられないスケッチだよね。私もずーーーーっとずーーーっと頭をぐるぐるしてたもん。
ぴかんのLOすごく素敵だったよ!
感動した~
ありがとう!
コメントを投稿