2011年8月15日月曜日

ScrapFit Workout #50- Be Inspired By A Book!

Hello!
I would like to show you my layout for ScrapFit this time.

#50-  Be Inspired By A Book! (due Aug 10 / post Aug 15)
I love books, especially kids books!  They are great for little minds and they can also be great to spark your crafty creativity!  Use the book cover below to inspire your next layout!  Use the design of the cover, the color or the vintage vibe – be creative!

こんにちは!
毎月二回のフィットネスのお時間です。
今回は画像からインスピレーションを受けてLOを作ります。

可愛い~!カラフルな表紙が印象的な子供向けの絵本だそうです^^
私のLOはこちらです。

<i found happiness with you>


目に入ったのはピンクと黄色。この色を見たら、もうcrateのこのシリーズしか浮かびませんでした^^;
かわいい感じがいいなと思って作ったLOです。
台紙の花柄は、同シリーズのチップボードステッカーを一部重ねてポップアップしています。
ちょっとあっさりしすぎかな^^;
ブロッキングの配置や色、タイトルの位置などいろんなインスピレーションを受けて是非作ってみてください!

I'm looking forward to meeting your layout.
Let's enjoy together:)
Thank you,
Kyoko


PP:Crate Paper,Cosmo Cricket,Basic Grey
Chip boards:Crate Paper
Title:American crafts,sassafras lass

2 件のコメント:

gracescraps@gmail.com さんのコメント...

What a gorgeous LO! Love the baker's twine wrapped around the photo and the added chipboard elements. Such a fabulous photo! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kyoko(mini) さんのコメント...

Tracey,
Thank you for comment!
Your LO is a gorgeous too;)
I appriciate for your help.